Thursday, October 29, 2009

My New Blog

Hello world,
My name is Jake and this is my first blog. I figured it made sense to start with a free one as I don't have any followers and I have no idea what I'm doing...yet! The Brooklyn Night will eventually be a blog/event organizer for music and arts, primarily in the area of Bushwick and East Williamsburg. So many exciting things are going on in the area that I couldn't help but jump on the bandwagon. I will be reviewing shows and releases, interviewing bands, and reporting on the night life of Bushwick and Williamsburg. If you need something to do tonight, here will be where to look. If you want to know what happened last night, here will be where to look.

So welcome and I hope you enjoy what you find. (I'll make sure to post something soon.)

Peace and love,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment